The C3 initiative allows faculty and graduate students to pursue theoretical and applied research, providing important groundwork that establishes critical vocabularies and frames critical issues for future exploration. Contact us to discuss details on how your company can be a part of this exciting venture.
Beyond working with outstanding CMS faculty and students, membership includes:
- Two annual visits to MIT that provide a window into the research process and an opportunity to shape research priorities.
- Exclusive access to working papers authored by faculty and students months before they are published.
- Company-wide access to a members-only web site containing the latest research, papers, and updates published by CMS.
- Invitation to all CMS-sponsored conferences, colloquia, and symposia, as well as possible participation as speakers and presenters at these events.
- Referrals to faculty around research themes.
- Special internship opportunities for CMS students.
- Priority recruitment opportunities with CMS graduates and undergraduates, the media leaders of tomorrow.
- A chance to engage with academics and other thought leaders to integrate the latest cutting-edge thinking with application to your company's media, branding, and product strategies.
- Positive public relations through association with MIT and participation in C3.
- The opportunity to meet competitors and partners in a noncompetitive environment.
Membership in the C3 Consortium requires a one-year commitment of $80,000 per year for Domestic U.S. partners, $70,000 for International Partners. Members are entitled to all the benefits listed above.
Contact us to discuss how you may become a member of C3.